- Provide value-for-money, best-fit solutions that better your business processes and add value to your operations.
- Empower you to get the big picture of your business thru’ use of data, research, and tools
- Be an one-stop for all your data analytical needs.
Our Vision is to be a globally respected company providing bespoke business solutions to the clients, across domains, thru’ research from a statistical standpoint.
- High Integrity, confidentiality and relentless quality.
- Constant Innovation and exceptional services.
- continuous improvement by adapting new technologies.
- Employee centric and High ethical values.
- We stay true to our word, and deliver what we commit.
(We need to represent Vision, Mission, Values in diagrammatic representation)
Who are we?
- We, IQA (Inductive Quotient Analytics India Pvt. Ltd.), are an analytics company
- Storehouse for consulting, outsourcing, Clinical Research & technology services
- Staffed by highly qualified people in academics and experienced professionals from various domains
- Serve major geographies and diverse industry sectors, Mainly pharma, healthcare, insurance, retail, BFSI, telecom, utilities, automotive, supply chain, education, and govt.
What do we do?
- Offer intelligent and scalable analytics tools to better your decision-making
- Develop analytics strategies to help you derive competitive advantage from your data assets
- Deploy Statistical Algorithms for decision support, helping you improve operational effectiveness and efficiency thru’ innovative use of data and analytics
- Help you build advanced analytics capabilities thru’ our unique approach to change management
How do we do this
- Have data science and advanced quantitative modeling at the heart of our offering
- Staffed by scientists who have advanced degrees in quantitative and diverse fields, including clinical research, statistics, mathematics, finance, and engineering, etc.
- Combine the domain expertise with a deep understanding of the business problem to translate business requirements into an analytical framework
- Offer expertise in econometric, machine learning, and operations research techniques and use them for predictive modeling and behavioral modeling
- Devise solutions for a wide array of pricing, forecasting, text mining, and optimization problems
- Use open source as well as legacy tools
- Use mainstream Analytics tools, including SAS, R, SPSS, Python, Apache Spark, and Hadoop ecosystems
- Data visualization, including Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, Spotfire, R, Python and custom Excel visualizations
Our processes are compliant to the major Quality systems. We adhere and follow the Global Quality standards using six sigma methodologies.
Our internal processes are designed in alignment with the International Regulatory Authorities standards such as FDA, ICH, CFR. We believe in continuous review of the internal processes and upgrade the process for better results and improved quality.